I care about our community.
My experience in business has taught me a lot, and I am able to bring that knowledge to the table representing District 1 on the city council.
I was born and raised on Goshen's west side and attended West Goshen Elementary, Whiteman Junior High and Goshen High School. My wife Angie and I have two grown adult children and four grandchildren who all live, work and attend school in Goshen.
We own and operate Bosco's Place in downtown Goshen. I am also the Club Manager of the Goshen VFW Post 985. For nine years, I was general manager of Sam's Club and owned McKee's Irish Pub from 1998-2011 (sold to a new owner in 2011).
volunteerism & activities
- Goshen Noon Kiwanis member
- President of Goshen City Council since 2013
- Goshen Noon Exchange Club member for 12 years
- McKee's Annual Ride of Charity, which has raised more than $70,000 for charities, with the bulk of that going to United Cancer Services of Elkhart County to benefit area residents and to the CARE House to benefit out-of-town cancer patients who come to Goshen for treatment.
- Goshen Chamber of Commerce member
- Goshen Planning Commission member for six years, current Vice Chair
- Goshen City Council member, past three years
- Downtown Goshen Inc. past board member
- Elkhart Township Fire Department for two years
- Goshen City Fire Department for seven years